âThe arts are an integral part of our culture here on Miami Beach, which makes our fall season one of a kind. From the endless sun to the many artistic and cultural activities, there is something for everyone, âsaid Steve adkins, Chairman of the Miami Beach Visitor and Convention Authority (MBVCA).
In addition, the city of Miami Beach participates in Miami Entertainment Months throughout the month of November. Travelers can enhance their experience with special offers including 25% off Miami City Ballet’s acclaimed ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ production, 15% off Faena Theater ‘Tryst Cabaret, BOGO admission to the Art Deco visitor center and discounted entry to Artechouse, The Bass, and the Museum of Illusions.
Visitors looking to get away from it all Miami Beach this fall and enjoy the world-class destination’s arts and culture scene, there are a host of specialty events to choose from, including:
- Discover the best of contemporary and modern art at Art Basel Miami Beach this fall. Functioning December 7 – tene to Miami Beach Convention Center, the festival will feature leading artists, gallery owners and designers from around the world.
- The American Black Film Festival hosted the 12e season of the SoundScape Cinema series. With free weekly movies now through December 29, films include The Pursuit of Happyness, The Wiz and Knives Out.
- Join Melinda AlmodÃ³var in celebrating Latin music and culture at the open-air Miami Beach Salsa Festival on November 7e of 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the North Beach Bandshell. Guests will enjoy local and international Latin bands, food, and visual artists.
- Head to the Miami Beach Botanical Garden for an outdoor candlelit concert on November 10e and 17e To 6:45 p.m. Guests will witness a unique classical music performance featuring everything from Bach to the Beatles, taking them on an unforgettable musical journey.
- Explore the highlights of various current collections and exhibitions on the Bass Highlights Tour on November 13e To 2:00 p.m. Customers who mention Miami Entertainment Months will receive a 15% discount.
- New World Symphony’s WALLCAST concert series returns for the 2021-2022 season from November 20e. Guests will enjoy live classical music performances broadcast direct from the stage to the 7,000 square foot projection wall of the New World Center. The concerts are free and open to the public.
- For a stimulating art experience, check out Untitled Art Miami Beach this fall from 29 novembere through December 4e the 12e Street and Ocean Drive. The programming will include special projects, performances and cutting-edge art installations from more than 415 galleries and international organizations.
- SCOPE Miami Beach turns 20e anniversary this year. Of November 30e through December 5e, visitors will enjoy a selection of contemporary art from 140 international exhibitors, as well as installations, panel discussions and events.
âThe return of Art Basel Miami Beach is eagerly awaited among locals and outside guests, and we look forward to admiring the various art installations and activations created by artists both near and far,â said Grisette Marcos, Executive Director of the Miami Beach Visitor and Convention Authority (MBVCA).
For the last on Miami Beach arts and culture scene, follow @ExperienceMiamiBeach on Facebook, Instagram and @EMiamiBeach on Twitter; and download the Experience Miami Beach app from http://www.miamibeachapi.com/app/.
Media contact: Elisabeth denil, [emailÂ protected]
SOURCE Miami Beach Convention and Visitors Authority