EchoX’s first NFT performance art exhibit, a million dollar vision in its debut, turns the game around

0

TAIPEI, September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – asia The new NFT EchoX custody and management platform officially launched today with an exciting announcement of its very first NFT performance art called “We Are What We Eat” which is a derivative work of 2021 Ars “Earth Tour: Taste Soil” from the Electronica festival. Created by leading cultural figures Director of the VR Gold Award Hsin-Chien Huang, celebrity chef André Chiang and contemporary artist Billy Chang, “We Are What We Eat” involves a co-creation journey featuring the world’s first edible NFT.

“We Are What We Eat” artists and EchoX incubator (from left to right): contemporary artist Billy Chang, director of the gold medal VR Hsin-Chien Huang, Michelin 2-star chef André Chiang and the CEO of LeadBest Consulting Group Neil Lee

Not so long ago, Beeple’s NFT platform WeNew released the NFT commemorative work “LOUIS: The Game” for the 200th anniversary of Louis Vuitton, which garnered a lot of attention and sparked a new wave of cross-arts NFT practices. Although the NFT market is hot, the focus has been on digital art creation by digital creators. While according to statista, the global market value of NFT is around US $ 330 million, related to US $ 50 billion in the global value of the art market, it contributes only less than 1%. So here is EchoX – unlike most NFT trading platforms focused solely on the digital art circle, closing the big gap by targeting the remaining 99% of creators, galleries and brands and providing them with the right management tools and Custodial Center to experience the intersection of cryptocurrency and culture with the following reimagined ways of interacting with NFT.

1. Anti-counterfeiting certificate

Empower art by creating an NFT as corresponding traceable anti-counterfeit certificates mapped to the original artwork. It allows creators, artists or brand owners to easily hit their NFTs and broadcast them on various platforms while seizing business opportunities in real-time price tracking.

2. Intelligent receipt and custody system

NFT as a smart receiving and custody system to make it easier for art owners to auction or sell with NFT, while the corresponding physical work is kept in the gallery or third party institute . This feature also increases the liquidity of the work with assured authentication.

3. Performance art co-creation certificate

The NFT can also be applied as a certificate of co-creation for performance art, allowing art creators to issue NFTs as an invitation to participate and produce together and, in addition, to share the right to potential future dividends.

EchoX is funded by SG Asia Capital (an NFT fund based in Singapore) and incubated with the Venture Studio model by LeadBest Consulting Group (asia top ten blockchain consulting firms awarded by APAC CIO Outlook). The strategic investment cycle was led by the LeadAgileX Industry Empowerment Fund and supported by angel investors including Mindfulness Capital, which has been involved in the capital investment of leading blockchain projects such as Bitmain and Sandbox, as well as by expert consultants specializing in the fields of blockchain and culture. is estimated at a total of US $ 1.2 million as the initial investment of this project.

The founding members of the team include international curators, technological and financial talent, including international conservation consultant Dr. Shin-Yi Yang (Cornell University PhD in Art History), Digital Empowerment Experts, Founder of LeadBest, Chia-Hsien Lee; Taiwanese first at Singularity University Dr. Ju-chun ko; VScatering manager Dr. Chia Wei Wen; (Candidate) of National Taiwan University of the Arts AMCP, COO Kuan Ting Liu, and CPO Chi-Tse Chang. Additionally, EchoX is linked with one of the best blockchain multi-signature vault systems, Cybavo, for the preservation of NFT assets. In addition, global strategic partners also include Thomas Ao, founder of Mindfulness Capital (a blockchain capital fund), Ke Fei Lin, technical director of VC Trade, a subsidiary of the SBI Group, and Taien Wang, information security consultant and founding president of TGONetworks, Chih Liu dog, collector and chairman of Kings Town Bank International Lease Corporation, and Kelvin Chung, legal advice KPMG partner lawyer.

“NFT will bring explosive impact to the art market in the near future, “ highlighted by co-founder Dr. Shin-Yi Yang, an internationally renowned curator.

EchoX, COO Kuan Ting Liu noted, “It is foreseeable that more art exchanges will take place online via virtual certificates, NFT, which also echo the original vision of EchoX. That is, providing NFT management tools and online curatorial consultancy services for galleries and creators. “

“The cultural and creative industry also needs digital empowerment. So far, less than 1% of the global art industry applies blockchain technology. EchoX aims for the remaining 99% to enter the whole new market together. The future possibility is exciting, “ commented Neil lee, CEO of LeadBest Consulting Group, the EchoX incubator.

The first exhibition is going to be a wonder in the global NFT market, more surprising curation projects have been in preparation until the end of the year. NFT is the most popular buzzword in the crypto and digital markets these days, we believe more cross-industry collaborations will be revealed soon.

About EchoX

EchoX is the expert in online and offline conservation, providing NFT management tools and online conservation advisory services. Dedicated to making online and offline curation and NFTs as easy as artists are creative, EchoX supports and collaborates with galleries, artists and brands to organize a world of echoes, whether in the physical world or in the metaverse.

Website:echox.app

Facebook:www.facebook.com/TheEchoXio

Instagram : www.instagram.com/echox.io

Twitter:https://twitter.com/Echoxio

Cision

Cision

View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-first-performance-art-nft-exhibition-of-echox-a-million-dollar-vision-on-its-debut-overturns-the-game- 301379488.html

EchoX SOURCE



Source link

Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply