About the company
Based near beautiful and vibrant Cronulla Beach in South Sydney, Professional Beauty Solutions is an innovative and growing Australian beauty products distribution company. Our primary target market is salons, spas, and clinics, but we also manage mainstream social media pages for a host of global beauty brands including Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape Tan, Image Skincare, Dermalux LED and many more. ‘others still!
About the opportunity
There is no âIâ on the team and we are looking for a part-time Junior Graphic Designer to provide design and creative support to our Marketing team in our growing business. Work in close collaboration with our graphic designer; you will be exposed to a wide variety of design tasks across our 10+ beauty brands.
This position is advertised on a full-time basis, but part-time applicants will be considered.
Assist our full-time graphic designer and creative director with an overflow of work. Tasks may include:
- Produce a diverse range of design projects from brief to print and digital marketing, including newsletters, brochures, point of sale flyers, print ads, posters, print ads, manuals training, website design and general promotional material
Design elements for digital brands including website banners, product images and social media graphics
Assist in the design of monthly campaigns that we provide to our partner salons
Update price lists, purchase orders and general company documents
Configure EDMs on platforms like Active Campaign and Klaviyo
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position (ideal for design graduates or students in their final year of study)
- You have a keen sense of contemporary, modern and refined design
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Mainly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You are proactive and autonomous with a positive attitude
- EDM configuration and video editing will be strongly favored but not mandatory
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging role in a successful and rapidly growing business.
- Generous staff discounts on beauty products from over 10 world-class makeup, tanning and skin care brands!
- A friendly, supportive and fun work environment with a close-knit and hardworking team of creative professionals.
- The chance to see your amazing and innovative ideas come to life
If you think you have the skills, drive and passion to join our growing team, we would love to hear from you! Along with your CV, send your design portfolio and cover letter explaining why you are the design guru we are looking for, to [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications we expect to receive, please note that only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.