Marketing communications – Brand, marketing campaign and events
Location: Avery Hill Campus
Salary: £ 33,797 to £ 39,152 plus a weighting of £ 4,800 in London per year
Type of Contract : Permanent
Closing Date: Wednesday 04 August 2021
Date of interview: Be confirmed
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a growing team recently shortlisted for three separate industry awards, including the 2020 CIM Marketing Excellence Awards.
The successful candidate will develop and manage engaging campaigns that lead to critical recruitment goals in the potential UK undergraduate student market. You will be creative and organized with attention to detail. The role applies to core advertising campaigns, college branding, and creative content development. The team provides support to each of the four university faculties. Therefore, excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders are essential. Previous undergraduate recruiting marketing experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Additionally, you will need;
- Experience in consumer marketing and campaign management
- Experience planning campaigns and developing measurement systems to analyze effectiveness
- Experience in commissioning and managing campaigns through external agencies
- Demonstrable expertise in planning and optimizing digital campaigns (PPC / biddable media)
- Experience in planning and prioritizing work to meet demanding deadlines.
- Experience using technology to create marketing / social media campaigns
- English language proficiency
- Strong copy skills (spelling, grammar, proofreading) and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good teamwork / organizational skills and the ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Degree in a relevant field.
If you have informal questions, please contact Mark Jackson, Marketing Services Manager at [email protected]
If you have any questions, please contact the HR recruiting team on [email protected]
We are looking for people who can help us fulfill our mission of transforming lives through inspired teaching and research, through our values.
The university welcomes people from diverse and under-represented communities who can help the university achieve its mission.
We do this by taking positive steps such as encouraging applications from black, Asian and ethnic minority, disabled and LGBT + people. As part of our commitment to Equality, diversity and inclusion, it’s time to change employer engagement/Mentally healthy universities, we are committed to promoting and supporting the physical and mental health of all of our staff, and removing barriers to improve inclusion.
We encourage applicants to disclose their experience with mental health issues so that we can fully support them during our recruitment process and make reasonable adjustments as needed. Any information disclosed will remain confidential and separate from the job application form.
We are making significant progress in understand and continually improve the experience of our employees and we are committed to implementing progressive diversity talent management.